What's going on?
At Level A1 the student can:
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type
- introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has
- interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help
- Fee as of 2022: RM2176 (120 Hours / 6 months)
At Level A2 the student can:
- understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment)
- communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters
- describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need
- Fee as of 2022: RM2278 (120 Hours / 6 months)
At Level B1 the student can:
- understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken
- produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest
- describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
- Fee as of 2022: RM2438 (120 Hours / 6 months)
At Level B2 the student can:
- understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation
- interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party
- produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Fee as of 2022: RM3473 (168 Hours / 8 months)
Levels from A1 to B1 are taught over one semester 120 hours. Level B2 is a class that is focused especially on the needs of most students to keep their high level by practising German and become more fluent and advanced. The B2 courses are topic-oriented and a mix of repetition as well as acquisition of new structures and vocabulary.
Special Classes: MGS also offers special courses for individuals and groups, e.g. private tuition, company courses, etc on availability. For more details please contact our office.
For us, learning has to be fun. Our classes are taught in a communicative way in a relaxed learning environment. Small classes ensure an individual and personal atmosphere, facilitate interaction, and enable the teachers to respond to every student. Extracurricular activities such as film shows, students’ barbecue party and participation in MGS events and functions provide our students with opportunities to practice their language skills and to learn more about German culture.
Semesters are from January to June and from July to December, every year.
If you want to get regular information about our German language courses, events and activities, you can subscribe to our e-Newsletter or simply calling 04-229 6853. Alternatively you could e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org